• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Waratahs - 2011R06

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Barnes kicking a bomb after 8th phases tells all you need to know.

No tactics on show here.

Neither been looks like they have a coach. White now please.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Tahs destroy a cast-iron field position with headless chook play and no structure in attack off the ruck. Scrum 5 m out - Pony feed

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Really not sure why the Brumbies didn't take the 3 there...Tahs show something in their goal line defense.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
And Carter with some monumental stupidity gets a YC and gives the Brumbies 3 points.
Fuck I am sick of this shit from the Tahs

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I wish refs would just let it go when the ball is under the 8's feet and someone goes down, let it out. Just a waste of time.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
It looked like Valentine had his fingers in Carters eyes, still really dumb penalty from Carter. Fox sports just had a speel on the bottom of the screen to vote for this weeks star performer - obviously wont find a star in this game.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
I am not sure why with 1 man down in the backs the Tahs would abandon what is working (pick-and-drive and forward running) and try an ill-fated raid down the blind side that is well-covered.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Why the hell go the blindside when you've demolished their scrum there

Brumbies do well to ruck and drive over the ball and a Tahs player blatantly goes to ground to seal off and is not penalised

Tahs swing wide and knock on

Status
Not open for further replies.