• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Highlanders, Sat 14 April 2018 - Dunedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Will have to beat Pocock over the ball to make those turnovers. Maybe not as easy as you might have thought, FP? But certainly, ball retention will be crucial to the Brumbies' chances. All NZ sides are deadly on turnover ball.
Highlanders defence has been excellent all season, the Pocock factor won't be enough

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I think it's been a cracking start by both teams but he's Highlanders look good for that try

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Drageraville came up and had a shocker read there left TK in no man's land

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
And that's oranges 12-10 the bad games..Its a cracking game so far

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies problem is that they keep giving the ball to the backs, when all of their best attacking players are wearing single digit numbers............

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Must be. That intercept was a killer.

The Highlanders are coming off a bye so they're rusty. Absolutely bonkers that they've now had TWO byes in 8 weeks.
Brumbies at least showing some fight compared to pathetic gutless display just watched from rebels in their game against jags. They just can’t break through line speed of highlanders leading to turnovers and try like just seen from Ben smith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.