• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Force - S15 Round 11 - 27 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lets be seriouse no one expected the force to win. Coming back from nz after the travel the boys have had to do this year was always going to catch up to such a young and inexperianced team.

Yes we have only won 2 games but in 4 of the games we have lost by less than 7 and apart from tonight all the others by less than 12.

There is no shame in losing to the top ranked side in the comp.

Foley and his team have donea good job with what they got given. They have already signed and couple of players who will only improve the team and hopefully more to come.

The brumbies could have have put 60 points on us tonight but the boys hung in there and it will be a massive learning experence for them.

Well done Brumbies and we will see you in a couple of week in Perth hopefully with a different result.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

M

Moono75

Lets be seriouse no one expected the force to win. Coming back from nz after the travel the boys have had to do this year was always going to catch up to such a young and inexperianced team.

Yes we have only won 2 games but in 4 of the games we have lost by less than 7 and apart from tonight all the others by less than 12.

There is no shame in losing to the top ranked side in the comp.

Foley and his team have donea good job with what they got given. They have already signed and couple of players who will only improve the team and hopefully more to come.

The brumbies could have have put 60 points on us tonight but the boys hung in there and it will be a massive learning experence for them.

Well done Brumbies and we will see you in a couple of week in Perth hopefully with a different result.

I just don't think they show'd up tonight at all. That was a really bad performance and I think most papers will echo that tomorrow. Effort should be non neogiable one week to the next but it was a poorly traded commodity tonight.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
cyclopath has given a warning about the petty sniping. Probably a good idea to heed the warning.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I've been camping. Had no reception. Heading home now and just saw the score.

I will watch it soon then try to blame the ref for loosing so badly later. At least force fans didn't have another heart attack of a close game. And I echo what Gaffa said earlier.

As I mentioned earlier. The force have travelled an unbelievable amount of miles this year and always do. We should always get an extra home game to even up the travel.

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
To'omua surely played himself at least onto the EOYT last night.

Smith, Mogg and Lilo continue to put their hand up for selection against the Lions. All of them were great. Smith's distribution game really adds something.

I didn't think the Force played all that badly, except for the obvious issues with their lineout. Their main problem was Brumbies were smashing them in defence and driving them backwards. It was very rare they got over the advantage line.

SNK was under pressure all night, but if the ball got past him then the centres were hit hard by Kuridrani and Lilo. I don't think I saw the Force fullback get the ball in the back line until the last 10 minutes.

It was a very effective game plan for the Brumbies that didn't allow the Force to play to their strengths.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
About 50 minutes into my replay.

Gotta say the Force did themselves no favours since ... Well, since signing Foley, really, but jeez Gardner gave the home side a handy leg up at times.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)

Gotta say the Force did themselves no favours since . Well, since signing Foley, really, but jeez Gardner gave the home side a handy leg up at times.
Like i said during the game that was his 6th game 4 of which involved the force. He is far to easy to influence and just dosent have a glue sometimes.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't see any reason we need a 12 or 13 replacement, Horne is playing really well. Force need good backs.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I don't see any reason we need a 12 or 13 replacement, Horne is playing really well. Force need good backs.

I agree, but they have so many bad ones at the moment. I hope they can start to gel soon.

Just a reminder: our backup if Horne gets crocked* is Tom Carter.

*and you know he will

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)

Gotta say the Force did themselves no favours since . Well, since signing Foley, really, but jeez Gardner gave the home side a handy leg up at times.
particularly in the last 10, i actually thought the opposite.
Maybe I am biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.