• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Force - S15 Round 11 - 27 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I am really happy that Siliva scored a meat pie.

He is a very humble person, and like many PI players, is very family oriented. There are many in our game that would benefit from following his examples.

I hope he has a long injury free career.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Whatever......I'm not going to argue about it. However, just to rub it in a little...how was that 5 minutes at the top of the table Red fans.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
To be honest the force needs some quality injected in what is a solid playing base - at times they played with intensity and purpose, but their play is one-dimentional, they lack spark with the ball.
I was a critic of Toumua in the past - gotta eat my words. this season is playing at a new level - exceptional defence, strong running with the ball, a real presence on the field. It really paid off for the Brumbies, a wallaby of the future.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
i thought the second try by speight was a no-try, thankfully was not decisive for the result or bonus point.

M

Moono75

I am really happy that Siliva scored a meat pie.

He is a very humble person, and like many PI players, is very family oriented. There are many in our game that would benefit from following his examples.

I hope he has a long injury free career.
Thats nice. Lets bake a cake.

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
Whatever..I'm not going to argue about it. However, just to rub it in a little.how was that 5 minutes at the top of the table Red fans.

Really? You're going down that path?
Pride goeth before a fall.
Congratulations, tonight you beat a team that played like they couldn't win a game in the under 14's.
Let's check back in at the end of the regular season.

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
On that maybe we should ask the reds why they signed a coach whos team won 3 games last year

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Well RG only coached the Force for the early part of last season. In that time he had a very poor roster playing some hard football. This year he is running the Reds backs. They look like they're going alright to me.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Read my warning post on page 5, and cut out the cheap point scoring. Last I checked, the Reds and Waratahs weren't in this game, so stick to the teams who were, and the game.
Next one trolling gets a rest.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Well RG only coached the Force for the early part of last season. In that time he had a very poor roster playing some hard football. This year he is running the Reds backs. They look like they're going alright to me.
with all due respect, this is a Brumbies vs Force thread.
Please post about the Reds in the appropriate thread.

M

Moono75

Come on don't even suggest RG was a coaching guru. The Force are hamstrung by playing personel. Kiss Mafu goodbye and promote Manu to the main squad. Wykes needs to be dropped...he is kind of a pussy (pardon the French). Go out and recurit a hard lock to partner MMM. Tonight the Force got blitzed in the first 20 minutes and couldn't respond on any front. They were blown off the ball. Subs were required to inject some life but were held off too long. Alcock was good when he came on. SNK should have been pulled. Hayward was quiet. The Force in my opinoin lacked guys on the bench who had the arrogance to come on and seize the chance and say to the coach....I'm a starting player.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I almost hope Godwin leaves. If Foleys entire attacking game plan is going to revolve around one out runners from the ruck I don't want to see him waste his talent playing a crash ball 12.
Foley will soon be bringing out the stats

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.