• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Waratahs, round 12, Friday 1 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword of Justice

Nev Cottrell (35)
Michael Hooper screaming in the face of the opposition after the victory... what a poor sportsman.

For a team with the Australian Backs Coach and a former legendary Flyhalf, the Brumbies showed little semblance of a backline.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies should've gone for points at the end there.......... a draw would've been a fair result at the end of that.

Good game.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Good keen match between 2 deranged packs of aussie boofheads.

Thought Hooper shaded Pocock.

Vicious NSW counter-rucking the matchwinner. There will be some sore mofos after that one. Test match intensity

What a cutout pass from Ronnie Coleman for the try, the standard of excellence, the only place to put the ball to guide his winger in and he put it right on the money. Appears to have lost a lot of weight from his iron pumping days but I can only think its helped his game.

ArmchairGeneral

Ward Prentice (10)
I think Pocock shone at the breakdown compared to Hooper. Foley controlled the game slightly better than Lilo. Classic match, wish the ponies had edged it at the end.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Plenty of mistakes from both sides. That was a full strength Waratahs side up against an injury weakened Ponies, that also had Lilo off for 10 minutes in the Concussion Assessment process.

Both teams had plenty of opportunities to win the game, or to put the game beyond the reach of the other mob and they failed to do so.

Lilo really stood up tonight and is probably my MOM.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I mentioned it before but Robbie Coleman cost the Brumbies the game. Just plain incompetence throwing that pass at the end rather than going to ground for the recycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.