• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Drua @ GIO Stadium 2.35pm AEDT 26/02

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
He passed it from one side of the line, Mogg caught the far side. Not forward? Backwards out of the hands is bs in my opinion.

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
He passed it from one side of the line, Mogg caught the far side. Not forward? Backwards out of the hands is bs in my opinion.

I'm ok with the concept of momentum carrying it forward, as long as it's applied equally.
Force were dudded with the call last week despite the objection of some brumbies fan, and today that pass was an even more extreme version.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I agree with that never understand backwards out the hands.. it's either forward or not.. looked close but wouldn't have been mad if called back ..

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Don’t let him go OS and get capped for another country or the Tahs will cop it again.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well the positives for the drua are they have not had 50 points out on them yet. The bad news is they are yet to face the kiwi sides.

You know Stan commentators are struggling to talk up rhe drua when they mention 50 times in a match the xxx drua player is an Olympic champion.

Not sure I can take that much for brumbies except to say billy pollard looked ok but hard to say much more against a weak Drua side. Gees the drua will need to recruit well in the off season as get the reasons why a weak and inexperienced squad but they are like watching a subbies team at times.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I mean it's a few .. 5 or so tries to none.. if they could kick a goal would be a bunch more but what more you expecting
Was improvement in second half, I posted that at halftime, but I didn't think Brumbies would of been happy with their game.
Well if they are their standards are not as high as they usually are.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well the positives for the drua are they have not had 50 points out on them yet. The bad news is they are yet to face the kiwi sides.

You know Stan commentators are struggling to talk up rhe drua when they mention 50 times in a match the xxx drua player is an Olympic champion.

Not sure I can take that much for brumbies except to say billy pollard looked ok but hard to say much more against a weak Drua side. Gees the drua will need to recruit well in the off season as get the reasons why a weak and inexperienced squad but they are like watching a subbies team at times.
Pretty accurate summation of what I tinking after game RN!

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)

They dont look great do they. Although to be fair they were competitive for parts of the match. They do appear to have some players they can get over the gain line so im not giving up hope that theyll be capable of stealing a win late in the season

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
They dont look great do they. Although to be fair they were competitive for parts of the match. They do appear to have some players they can get over the gain line so im not giving up hope that theyll be capable of stealing a win late in the season
MP (Moana Pasifika) would have to be a target. And hate to say it probably the rebels as well.

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Billy Pollard what a game... Next Wallabies Hooker.
Has my prediction come true from last year?

View attachment 13098
7F7D2B20-9254-483C-A9D4-E669FE4B4EEB.png

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Have to say ,it wasn't a good luck when camera went into stand, Aussie U20s are there and a couple looked like they were asleep.:mad::rolleyes:

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I'm ok with the concept of momentum carrying it forward, as long as it's applied equally.
Force were dudded with the call last week despite the objection of some brumbies fan, and today that pass was an even more extreme version.
Suck it up Adam. Different refs, different interpretations, different game situations. Win some and lose some. Bit like the Reds pulling games out of the fire right on full time when the game is controlled by certain refs.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)

RN, I'll be surprised if the Drua dont win a couple of games this year. They had the Brumbies under considerable pressure on their tryline for long periods and also made a few line breaks in open play. Any of which will result in tries against lesser committed defences than today's Brumbies.