• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Broadcast options for Australian Rugby

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
sunderland ‘til I die worked so well because of the supporters, dunno if we can copy that

There will be plenty of footage of Aussie supporters at the airport coming home.

“Flew half way around the world for that shit, paid out my arse for a hotel with a f*cked exchange rate, f*ck you Eddie”

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
will get rugby back in the headlines for sure - will be a good lead up to Supe for sure. ( Which apparently everyone hates, by reading GAGR).

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
I'm watching Netflixs six nations. Full contact ATM...really enjoying it.. will roll straight over into this Stan show... I'm all for it..
I thought the Six nations one has been a bit of a let down, Full Swing was amazing so I had high hopes. Although depending on how much access the Wallabies one had it might actually be really good watching, even as a Irish fan I was disappointed in the Wallabies world cup but getting the players thoughts might be interesting.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I thought the Six nations one has been a bit of a let down, Full Swing was amazing so I had high hopes. Although depending on how much access the Wallabies one had it might actually be really good watching, even as a Irish fan I was disappointed in the Wallabies world cup but getting the players thoughts might be interesting.
I'll check out full swing, Ive been a bit of a lazy watcher, and I love all types of sports doco's .. so Im a bit bia's ... plus Rugby

WorkingClassRugger

Michael Lynagh (62)

Apparently it has performed very well. DTS didn't really begin to take off until the 3rd season. And Full Contact saw ratings at the level of DTS Season 4. So we'll likely see a second season and according to reports the 6Ns teams are giving them more access. Might see a better second season.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Whistleblowers is live.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
Is CH9 still having a free to air broadcast of a Super Rugby game each week?

During the Reds trial the commentator said every super rugby game was "live and exclusive" on Stan. Does exclusive mean that it is no longer on CH9?

I assume this may be a mistake as the commentators also said that "three 30 minute quarters" were being played (surely there should be four quarters?)

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
1707090781105.png