• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brisbane City vs Perth Spirit, Rd1 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Is that Karmichaels first meat pie since joining union?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
Anyone got the live stream working with foxsports.com.au or Fox Sports Now on Apple TV ? Couldn't find it on either.

Can see it on Foxsports Go on Android, but would prefer Apple TV / browser

T

TOCC

Yeah, since he joined the Reds? I don't remember him getting one this season or in the trials? I know he gave Jake McIntyre one one right on the line..

Brisbane City forwards are going well in attack at the moment, Sam Talakai thinks he is a 5/8

T

TOCC

Anyone got the live stream working with foxsports.com.au or Fox Sports Now on Apple TV ? Couldn't find it on either.

Can see it on Foxsports Go on Android, but would prefer Apple TV / browser

Thursday nights aren't streamed, only available on Foxtel

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
It's not been a scorefest like last season, but it seems to be higher quality than last season so far, defences just holding when they would have fallen away, no easy meters on the outside, kicks in behind being covered rather than scored off of, etc.

Fringe defending needs a little work yeah, but it's pretty good. Not had needed to do much defending, but City fullback looks good at the moment.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Honest question: in what is meant to be a 'Tier 3' player development-oriented comp, why does Higgers get a squad position and esp when he has zero connection to the Reds?

Status
Not open for further replies.