• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brisbane City vs Perth Spirit, Rd1 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Perth team named:

1. Chris Heiberg
2. Heath Tessmann(C)
3. Oliver Hoskins
4. Rory Walton
5. Ross Haylett-Petty
6. Chris Alcock
7. Kane Koteka
8. Angus Cottrell
9. Ian Prior
10. Luke Burton
11. Brade Lacey
12. Maalonga Konelio
13. Ammon Matuauto
14. Seculoni Mocenacagi
15. Albert Nikoro

16. Harry Scoble
17. Francois van Wyk
18. Jermaine Ainsley
19. Riley Winter
20. Richard Hardwick
21. Ruan Louwrens
22. Bryon Hutchinson
23. Daley Harper

Looks like a few forwards playing out of their usual spots - RHP, Alcock and Cottrell.

Won't be surprised if Louwrens gets to start a few games during the comp. Shows a lot of promise imo.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Any thoughts on who would be the ball carrier for either team for rolling mauls after a line out close to the line?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
With James O'Connor listed in the squad, clearly he is not on the first plane off to Toulon as many have claimed. Perhaps a good sign that he will be turning out for the Reds in 2016.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Just heading in now. Plenty of cars in the car park. Eastern Stand is closed so might look like nobody is here on TV but all in the McLean Stand.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

WorkingClassRugger

Michael Lynagh (62)
Just heading in now. Plenty of cars in the car park. Eastern Stand is closed so might look like nobody is here on TV but all in the McLean Stand.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Same set up as last season from the sounds of it. Thanks to a democratic vote I cannot watch this tonight.

T

TOCC

Common sense in the jersey selection as well...

Perth Spirit wearing the black and white variant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Kafe saying Kerevi looks "fit"

He looks like he's lost 10kg. Sure he might be fitter but I reckon he's lost his edge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.