• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Bledisloe 2 - Saturday 25th August 2018 - Eden Park, Auckland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
According to the NZHurld, "The Australian newspaper is reporting that Rugby Australia will wait until next month before they make a decision on whether Cheika is the right man to coach the side at next year's World Cup."

Who wrote the article? Growden, or someone who might actually have some off-the-record info?

Predictably, GRob has a rather different take on things than Smith:

"Michael Cheika will remain Wallabies coach regardless of Saturday's Bledisloe Cup result. He is also unlikely to come under any serious internal pressure unless the Wallabies lose their next five matches – or the balance of the Rugby Championship."

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/i...cheika-is-safe-regardless-of-bledisloe-result

Rich Uncle Malcolm must wish GRob had his back, too :)

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
He needs to stay until the completion of the RWC and then win, lose or draw he steps down.
RA should be work8ng on several decent options for a new coaching setup including one with Larkham as head coach and then go with the most viable.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not
He needs to stay until the completion of the RWC and then win, lose or draw he steps down.
RA should be work8ng on several decent options for a new coaching setup including one with Larkham as head coach and then go with the most viable.
Not sure if this one of those posts that should have sarcasm tags .....

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Not
Not sure if this one of those posts that should have sarcasm tags ...
I dont know why it be sarcastic we have cheks till after the wc.. then Larkham is a chance not like we have a bunch of champion options lining up to take over ..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Prediction: an Aus player lifts an AB past the horizontal in a similar manner to Naholo’s last week. Aus player gets YC’ed and this forum implodes in outrage.

Edit: also the YC to come when Aus are still in the contest and following the YC, massive blow out loss similar to Les Frogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Is retalic allowed to jump across the line out like that and take out our jumpers?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
My first thought was the inside pass for nz try was forward so not surprised they took a quick comversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's what happens when you play ppl in their correct position. Dhp at full back

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I have the feeling the all blacks are Gona cut sick in this game.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Fuck me thats a shit call his laying on the floor and picks it up

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.