• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Become a Friend of the Scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Waiting for my Brute Bru. ::) As soon as we have the accounts settled I'll pay him and he'll donate on my behalf.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Good one PB. :thumb

One question though: are you communicating to us from the 1970s via a break in the space time continuum?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Gagger said:
Good one PB. :thumb

One question though: are you communicating to us from the 1970s via a break in the space time continuum?
I have to admit I have one of that third world kind of parrafien laptop types. ::) Hope next year they'll issue me with the sling one, to save gas. :nta:

No only try and save a but of bank commision. I pay in the Brutes SA account Rands and he can do it Aus Dollar on your pay roll thingie.

Promise a 20 Aus Dollar, hope this will help a tiny bit.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Converting it back to 1970's values, haven't you just donated the price of a house?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Gagger said:
Converting it back to 1970's values, haven't you just donated the price of a house?
Oh vok I have no idea, :nta: Just followed the rules on the flip side of the thread.

M

Matt Henjak

I tried to donate 20 bucks but paypal won't let me without uploading a lot of bank documents.

Is there any other way? I haven't posted much here, but the site is excellent and deserves some money.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
OK I tried the Blue one and his SA acoount is closed. Moses is there any other way I canbpay the R152 to clinch this deal? I hate paying Zuma unnecessary money.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Matt Henjak said:
I tried to donate 20 bucks but paypal won't let me without uploading a lot of bank documents.

Is there any other way? I haven't posted much here, but the site is excellent and deserves some money.

you should post more here Matt! You're a quality poster.

I know no other way however.

Status
Not open for further replies.