• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Battle of the Blood Red: Lions v Queensland Reds 8th June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Did Tim Horan just say that Farrelll as 19 year old played with with his dad as a 34/35 year old. Obviously went to the Pulver school of arithmetic. edit no - I think it was Clark (additional info indicates dad was 16 - my apologies to mr clark)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Poor pass from Frisby. Genia looks bemused.

Need to play some field position, play like that doesn't help.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Samo is on, I think for AWH.

Buttler is on for Beau.

Game is breaking down now.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Did Tim Horan just say that Farrelll as 19 year old played with with his dad as a 34/35 year old. Obviously went to the Pulver school of arithmetic. edit no - I think it was Clark
I thought he said 17.
His old man was a mungoballer don't forget!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
68% of field position for the Lions. Reds just need to clear it.

Felatau loses it in contact, Cooper with a half break and strong in contact for once.

Messy at the ruck, scrum Reds.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
The Sky commentators are going mental about the fact that Cooper is not in the Aus squad.

He should be in the squad and he will probably get added but let's not act like he's not playing like shit, is completely unwilling to change or even go into contact.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cooper kicks now, tactical to Davies. Wonderfully weighted but Davies just can't get it. Davies was 1m too far infield.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
He should be in the squad and he will probably get added but let's not act like he's not playing like shit, is completely unwilling to change or even go into contact.

Mate, I don't know what game you're watching, but he's carried it a few times into contact with the odd poor offload.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cuthbert kicks it too deep, back to the 22.

Shipperley could have grounded it dead, someone needs to remind him of that rule. Quick 22 from Cooper again, and Reds up to halfway.

Cooper kicks deep finally, to the Lions goal line, Lions clear to near to halfway.

Better play from the Reds. Cooper taking omre control.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Frisby gets Meat.

Nearly all "issues" are forgiven.

Reds 12 Team in Red 19

Kick to come.

and Aussie Mike misses. Passport cancelled. and Kiwi Mike misses,:(

66 minutes gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.