• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Battle of the Blood Red: Lions v Queensland Reds 8th June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie1st

Alfred Walker (16)
He's been so unlucky not to get more game time. What a talent, the Force will be looking good next season with him and Holmes.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Reds player taken out in the air at the restart or was that just ruled genuine contest for the ball?

Nice kick Quade.

Then another nice kick but from Frisby.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds field the kickoff but Reds don't protect the ruck and the LH steals it. Turnover and Reds go wide to Morahan.

Great atmosphere from the crowd so far.

Coop kicks for field position, great kick! Stops 2m from the Lions line. No chasers though.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great clearing kick from Frisby. Reds are up for this so far. Think Lions will be a little shocked.

M

Moono75

Lo[quote="AngrySeahorse, post: 496324, member: 2881"intensity LondonHAT A TRY!

What a brilliant individual effort. Great speed. Grounding no issue. You beauty![/quote]
Loving that for the Force next year. Reds briliant intnsity smash those Lions.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Mistimed from Cooper, looking for Lucas to wrap but Lucas was not there. Cooper should have been looking.

Lions kick it dead, bomb a try.

Tuilagi off, North on.

21 gone, Reds up 7 - 3.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Was that Cooper pass really all Coopers fault or was that more a case of communication break down? Looking at slo-mo replay I'm saying it looked more the latter.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
That try highlighted Cuthbert's naivety in defence, that's no surprise though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Was that Cooper pass really all Coopers fault or was that more a case of communication break down? Looking at slo-mo replay I'm saying it looked more the latter.

Both I'd say. The player should have been there, and Cooper probably should have been more aware.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Farrell 2 from 2 so far, Reds up 7 - 6.

Anae on, Daley off. No idea why so far.

23 gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.