• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia Vs. England, Twickenham, 2nd November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Need Mowen, Horwill, Slipper, Alexander to harden up and belt some Poms in tight.

Cmon boys

Richo

John Thornett (49)
In the last scrum both English props bored in like pincers. Before that they go to ground but it was just a reset

Agreed. But we have a very well justified reputation for absolute suckage and we play the same players no matter how shit they are. We are never going to get the benefit of the doubt.

T

TOCC

Ref needs to take note.... Scrum on wallabies freed is stable, on England feeds it's all over the shop...

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Beautiful ball from Cooper to create that break for Folau. Great control by Genia. Tough play from To'omua.

That's a very good try.

the other dave

Bob McCowan (2)
A couple of the scrum.penalties have been rookie errors on our behalf, but England have been losing their binds, boring in, and standing up in the scrum. Rubbish!

Elfster

Alex Ross (28)
I don't think the Holm Oak Pinot Noir is the ideal complement to the Bulla Double Chocolate Biscuit ice-cream, but I am open minded. I think. And with various bodily questions, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.