• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia Vs. England, Twickenham, 2nd November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
I reckon I could finish my doctorate in the time England takes to finish a ruck. Fuck they are slow.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I don't think the Holm Oak Pinot Noir is the ideal complement to the Bulla Double Chocolate Biscuit ice-cream, but I am open minded. I think. And with various bodily questions, I hope.

Need a good sticky for that. Margans Late Harvest would be good with the Ice cream.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Poor planning. No McLaren Vale IPA in the Beer Fridge as for use in emergency?

Yep terrible planning, but I'm only a humble prop so me brain doesn't work that quickly. Got a shelf full of red apparently, so that will get a nudge now.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Agreed. But we have a very well justified reputation for absolute suckage and we play the same players no matter how shit they are. We are never going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah but when it's cut to referee cam and I can see Vunipola rotating out towards a 90 degree angle it can get pretty frustrating.

Elfster

Alex Ross (28)
I fear my watching enjoyment may diminish now one M Bourke starts commentating. As the best i ever I did was the 8ths and F's for a non GPS school I fear won't understand his self-indulgent expose of his own self-perceived excellence…...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Oranges and we are 1/2 way to my forecast 15 point victory.

Good things so far. To'omua does a Jonah Lomu/Mike Cat on Billy 36. Ashton has not scored.

This Soap Dodger scrum looks tres ordinaire.

M

Moono75

Timani operating in 'Jane' mode. Needs to flick the switch and harden up.

The Raging Potato

Allen Oxlade (6)
What a load of rubbish this is. Substandard skills on both sides. Over coached maybe? Really quite depressing about the state of rugby if this is the best both nations have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.