• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ARU Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
you know what i felt was missing?
a leaguie and an afl player. im sure the aru could find someone willing to boost thier profile by appearing in an add like that>
think of all the free publicity it would have created
im so sick of this rivalry as if each sport believe there can only be one footy code
i can understand people wanting tio watch other codes... as long as they agree ours is better hehe

There is s clear directive toward channel nine, It's showing the cup but the cup will be on while rugby league is going into finals mode, they can't send a mix message or risk outrage from a loyal fan base. Afl is on ten and seven, you could have got an ex player, but who, Eddie McGuire probably would have been good but I'm sure they would have tried, people would have been cut as well if they didn't fit.

drewprint

Alan Cameron (40)
Anyone seen this yet? (Apparently official)

[video=youtube;77UtEktuZsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77UtEktuZsM&feature=share[/video]

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
yeah that's officialy it's on the wallabies facebook.

Not as good because I have seen about a million of those...

marks for trying however.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm sure Jason Akermanis wouldn't have minded representing the AFL, would have been difficult ensuring that he says only what's directed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.