• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ARU Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Looks pretty good, there was another one i'm guessing they shot a few. ARU is starting to look like it's really getting back in touch with it's fan base.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Looks good. Some good footage.

Clearly a rip off of:

[video=youtube;rmZsdiVI-qE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZsdiVI-qE[/video]

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
i don't know. Perhaps everyone from GaGR at the semifinal should just scream Red Red Red and go over the top of the announcer. I am prepared to do the retarded chant If it means the team stops a try - as such i only join in when we are defending on the five meter line.

alternatively if we win in such an emphatic style that the crowd starts doing anything, we are red, we are white, we are ******* dynamite is always a solution.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
It shits me to tears every time the ground announcer tries (and fails) to start the 'we are red' chant.

Whatever happened to red red red?

Bloody oath. It's been two years and it's always met with awkward silence and embarrassment. It hasn't worked so try something else.

antimony

Herbert Moran (7)
I've always thought a couple of thousand people doing a Native American (Red Indian) war cry would be pretty intimidating and easy for people to join in with. Not to mention a few people can make it quite loud and cary along way.

Probably not very PC.....

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I've always thought a couple of thousand people doing a Native American (Red Indian) war cry would be pretty intimidating and easy for people to join in with. Not to mention a few people can make it quite loud and cary along way.

Probably not very PC.....
Bring it out against the Chiefs...

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
How is it a rip-off of the Reds ad, Reg?

comment was tongue in cheek, but the premise is we are all one team (One Team; We are Red) and getting no rugby people coming together to show their support for their team.

U

Utility Back

Sweet pump up, epic 'inception' style music. Not very long though, are there other versions

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Finally you guys are starting to understand! Welcome to your new home #1 Red

Go the Australian Reds! :fishing

Love the ad, especially the way they didn't over-use the commentary, and when they did use it, it was well timed and appropriate. Well done ARU.

Status
Not open for further replies.