• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks vs Springbokke @ Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Sir Ruchie GOAT nearly over the line, but Sir comes back for NZ advantage. Cruden kicks 3 points.

NZ 6 Sefrika 7. 24 minutes.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
35 minutes gone. NZ pressure and possession has not resulted in any change to score. Sefrika defence is holding well.

NZ hot on attack. Weather seems to have improved. No visible rain, but seems wet underfoot.

SAF #9 Pinaeer off injured. Something with the upper leg. #21 Hougard is on for SAF at halfback.

Sefrika lineout seems solid. Stolen 2 from NZ but lost 1.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Oranges. No change to score as Cruden misses long range PK at goal to the right from about 47 metres out.

SAF 7 NZ 6.

NZ not finishing off the numerous chances they are getting. SAF not getting much opportunity, but Cornel Hendricks try was a beauty.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Gotta say I was nervous about how Garces would go but so far he's been really good IMO, as have the AR's & TMO. Hopefully they keep it up & no one's on here in 45 min whinging about this call or that.

AB playing most of the rugby, Seths defending like their lives are on the line, but you've gotta wonder if they can keep it up for another 40. Fuck me Nobody just said what I was typing, I must be right.

On the soundtrack, I understand they've decided to only play stuff by NZ artists who HAVENT been claimed by Aussie. The cupboard is therefore somewhat bare.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Great contest.

No breaching that bok line. NZ will be hoping their forwards run out of puff in last 20.

Luatua a bit MIA for the try. He's also walking around in midfield quite a bit. Not flash. Wonder what he's been told to do. Playing tight doesnt seem his game. Needs a rocket. Might see S.Cane very soon.

Frank Lind got it right; the C word. Not that one.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
It's been a very entertaining first half. SA defence has been excellent and a joy to watch. NZ have looked really dangerous but SA have found a way to keep them out.

The Springbok try was very well worked. They have had much territory but when they did they made it count.

Also with refs taking flak recently it's important to mention how good Garces has been in the first 40.

Looking forward to the second half.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Cory Jane on for Ma'a Nonu.

Interesting to see who is playing 12. Think B Smith has come in. Jane to wing, Savea (elder) other wing. Dagg @ 15.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Gotta say I was nervous about how Garces would go but so far he's been really good IMO, as have the AR's & TMO. Hopefully they keep it up & no one's on here in 45 min whinging about this call or that.

AB playing most of the rugby, Seths defending like their lives are on the line, but you've gotta wonder if they can keep it up for another 40. Fuck me Nobody just said what I was typing, I must be right.

On the soundtrack, I understand they've decided to only play stuff by NZ artists who HAVENT been claimed by Aussie. The cupboard is therefore somewhat bare.
I don't hear any objections or outrage from these Kiwis being 'claimed'.

Face it, they'd rather be naturalised Aussies if we are so gracious as to extend the offer to them ;)

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)

If you want to play some 30 odd foot of grunt we'll give you Russell Crowe back

Status
Not open for further replies.