• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Ali Williams - haka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Ali Williams is way out of line.
He took the Haka one step too far.
Somebody needs to put him in his place.
Ali needs to take a step back and have a stern look at himself.
There's a fine line between acceptable and innappropriate Haka, and that line is painted on the grass.

Any more?

Lol hell I have been having a quiet chuckle to myself the whole WC, since this thread has been about, noone seems to have noticed but Fijians stepped over 10m line in every one of their Cibis that I watched, and noone on here even noticed, or thought to comment on here, as did Samoa in at least one of their Siva Taus.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Wow! A lot of Aussies feeling the pressure eh. Crying about Ali stepping over the line.

Well, if the IRB want to put stupid "regulations" in place for how the haka must be treated, at least the performers could read the running sheet too?
Plus, Ali looks like a goose when he does it, unlike Piri Weepu, who looks like he really wants to damage someone.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
We should petition that Sharpie does this for his 100th test.

Gold. Sharpie would look awesome doing this & a great way to fire up the team.

(Off topic, Nice Naked Gun reference 08umema that one of the funniest parts of the movie, love Leslie Nielsen RIP)

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lol hell I have been having a quiet chuckle to myself the whole WC, since this thread has been about, noone seems to have noticed but Fijians stepped over 10m line in every one of their Cibis that I watched, and noone on here even noticed, or thought to comment on here, as did Samoa in at least one of their Siva Taus.

Well then obviously its only illegal if Australian teams do it...

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)

I hope you realise my post was just for the puns...?

Status
Not open for further replies.