• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AAGPS cricket 2024-25

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
Wissy's Wisdom

Agreeing with this however only time will tell...

1. and 2. Shore and New ( Honestly not to sure yet will have more information in coming weeks)
3. Scots
4. Joeys

I will be looking more into some teams and what they are looking like but what @CheekyHooker said Brownie and his right hand man Reardon (E) sounds like they will shape up well after their footy season.

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
Any intel on what this esteemed cricketer Brownie (E) plays in, hoping the chap steers clear of any injury so Shore can give the cricket season a red-hot go.

- Cheeky

wisemaan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Any intel on what this esteemed cricketer Brownie (E) plays in, hoping the chap steers clear of any injury so Shore can give the cricket season a red-hot go.

- Cheeky
I believe he is floating somewhere around the 4th XV not entirely sure will have a look out for him this weekend when I go have a watch down at The Bridge, hopefully he can stay un-injured because he is looking like a threat in both Cricket and Rugby next season, however only time will tell….

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan

CasualObserver

Allen Oxlade (6)
Shore Predicted 1st xi
1. Hugh Reardon
2. Gus Manchee
3. Will Scott Mackenzie
4. Alex Beattie
5. Zac roberts
6. Toby Robinson
7. Stian Constable
8. Charlie Francis (Forbes Ferrari)
9. Horse
10. Wil Taaffe
11. Xavier Alosio
2nds will be strong with Harrison, Hurt, Mathur, Melville, Kurtis, Quayle

CasualObserver

Allen Oxlade (6)
Lets get this kicked off fellas..

Last week I was driving past 'The Bridge' Shore playing Fields and saw a couple of boys walking out the front with there cricket kits. Has Shore already commenced their pre-season and have any other schools. Would love some other intel.

-wisemaan
Kings started a couple of weeks ago.

Jockey181

Banned
Hey champion,

I actually don't go to school anyone, twas a while ago now.
However, through family, I am deeply connected to the AAGPS and my intel is so rich with information it makes some blokes question my identity....

Might have to flip the question back, are you a schoolboy? Perhaps a Shore boy taking the mickey?

Focus on your HSC and pipe down big fella,
- Cheeky
G, individuals like u ruin this forum. Its pathetic. Here's a question if you really know aagps cricket. Who was the leading run scorer for the 1st11 comp last year. Who was 2nd in wickets in the comp for shore in the 2nd VI

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
G, individuals like u ruin this forum. Its pathetic. Here's a question if you really know aagps cricket. Who was the leading run scorer for the 1st11 comp last year. Who was 2nd in wickets in the comp for shore in the 2nd VI
Mate, I'll sprinkle a bitta intel on you,

Top run scorer for Newington 1st XI last year was Nick Vicars. (N)

Angus Cornish (J) was leading run scorer for the comp.

2nd in wickets in the comp for Shore 2nd XI was Max Brownie.

Put some respect on my name,
- CheekyHooker

howgoodisfooty

Frank Row (1)
People like Henry lapham and sandy jones barely got a run in the 2s and don’t have the batting or bowling talents of the patrick jones nor the sticky’s hands ( never seen him drop one) and realistically Noah will subsequently take their place. Along with others from last years seconds like Ishan roy Mchean, who is known for his quickness in the field, deadly pace and naughty bouncer. The team has a stronger bowling attack then cheekyhooker has included.
bring it back,

i must say i wholeheartedly disagree with the statement. Noah Gaussen is too busy giving sendoffs to grammar players to focus on playing good cricket, due to this i think you will find him playing somewhere in the third xi come term 4. My personal predection is the exterme depth of newington will be on showcase this season. After a very successful season in the third xi competition many of the year 11 boys will be raring to prove their skills in the 2nd xi comp.

More to come - Howgood,

Jockey181

Banned

- CheekyHooker
IMPRESSIVE

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
IMPRESSIVE
"Jockey",

I like to let the intel do all the talking.

- CheekyHooker

If you catch my drift.....

Stay Cheeky,
- Cheeky

howgoodisfooty

Frank Row (1)
It would take me literally seconds to close this thread and then I wouldn't have to put up with the constant reports coming out of this forum. Just saying.
Sully,

I would like to apologies for my previous comment. I will be better. However @Jockey181, I would like to say i'm extremely offended you have referred to me as the s word (schoolboy). Please do better as you have hurt my feelings!

Best, howgood.

LustfulLoosehead

Frank Row (1)
Jockey,

It is clowns like you who ruin this insightful forum and fall to their knees for the fabled Brownie in hopes of him recognising you one day. Majority of the contributions by @CheekyHooker have been invaluable in providing intel for the much anticipated 24/25 AAGPS Cricket Season, which we all share common interest for. We can make much better use of this platform by making a stronger effort to get along.

In saying this, I do agree that parts of this forum have been absolute baloney! @howgoodisfooty makes mention of the supposed promise of the 3rd XI who went winless after Christmas, with the likes of Patrick Jones, labelled 'sticky hands', a complete fabrication of his fielding abilities evident in his three dropped catches in the same game against Kings in Round 3.

Don't be a goose - let's keep it loose,
LL01.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I have just deleted a goodly swathe of pointless, puerile and unnecessary posts from schoolboys who should have better things to do. Deletions will continue, bannings will follow. Lindommer

Another thing: stop this silly signing-off posts.

bringitbck

Frank Row (1)
Hey Bringitback, I don't wholeheartedly agree with this statement yet the disrespect of Noah Guassen is honestly unjust. He is one of the deadliest and most damaging players in the whole competition.

Thanks, Niceplayer
hey young fella
your obviously associated with MR NG (aka noah) in turn your opinion isn't valid other nuffys like my self (jockey) agree and understand that although some people underate him overall he is not a big player for the team. A player like patrick jones can swing it bothways and is a better stick then NG (NOT TO MENTION HIS FEILDING PROWESS)

further more here is my prediction for Newington firsts taking into account others opinions (not nice player)

brackets include a strength or team from last year

1. Jasen Betis (1stxi)

2. Ben Laverty (serious power hitter)

3. WiIl hardy (1st xi)

4. jack Mannix (1stxv)

5. Arlo Braizer (1st xi)

6. Noah Guassen (no good)

7. Harper Cole (2nd xi

8. Ish Roymck (2nd xi)

9. Patrick jones(NSW YOUTH ACADEMY) CAPTIAIN

10. F WEB (UNSW)

11. Jack Ireland (1st xi)

coach: Darius Viscar

GIVE US A THUMBS UP FOR SECONDS TEAM LIST TO BE REALESED

revelations BiB

Last edited:

niceplayer1320

Frank Row (1)
hey,

clearly many of you lads on this forum are very uneducated about Noah Gaussen's skill and ability with both bat and ball. I myself rate him as one the best quicks in the comp on his day and belive he would slot straight into the afghanstan side

thanks, niceplayer

howgoodisfooty

Frank Row (1)
hey,

clearly many of you lads on this forum are very uneducated about Noah Gaussen's skill and ability with both bat and ball. I myself rate him as one the best quicks in the comp on his day and belive he would slot straight into the afghanstan side

thanks, niceplayer
niceplayer,

I speak for the rest of the forum when we say we are sick of schoolboys!! It is clear that you are a friend of Gaussen. Focus on your HSC!!

more to come, howgood.