• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2013 S15 South Africa Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Anyone see Sarel Pretorius' charge down try last night? I use to dream of doing that.
The opposite No. 9 tried a box kick, Sarel ran to charge it down, caught it as the other guy kicked it. He then ran 60m to score.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I thought Kruger had signed to play for Racing Metro next season. While this may not preclude him from playing for the Springboks, it will surely mean his availability is an ongoing question, which is worrying.

Yes. Guys in France cannot seriously be considered. The frog clubs are not friendly when it come to releasing people.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Anyone see Sarel Pretorius' charge down try last night? I use to dream of doing that.
The opposite No. 9 tried a box kick, Sarel ran to charge it down, caught it as the other guy kicked it. He then ran 60m to score.
He scored that try and ran into the toilet for a poop!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sucks for the Cheetahs, apparently he has already put pen to paper.
Sad to see the young ones going but that is reality. There are a groot trek from SA of young and old players this year.

Robert is all about the Bok jersey and I am not sure if he'll get one soon. We have a great bunch young and upcoming youngsters coming through in the 10/12/13 positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.