• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 3 Game 1 Australia vs South Africa - 8 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 3 Game 1 between SAF and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • The Bokke – South Africa

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Now four consecutive halves of football that the Wallabies have not scored a try. Bit hard to score without the pill. Just saw Dumper talking to Barnes in the dressing room. I just hope those seasons coaching in the Northern Hemisphere is not influencing this tactic to kick the ball away at all opportunity.

Well done Dark Shark. The Foxtel team just said the same. Good Scoop. Who is the Foxtel intern lurking on G&GR?

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
What is it with the wallabies and kicking to the opposing full back. Kirschner and Dagg have been made to look like geniuses.

This is a boks team that was down on confidence. Make it harder for them.

M

Mr Magoo

There should be a rule drop kicks are only worth one point until its 1 minute to go!

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
Penalty for Offside. Barnes to kick for goal. I thought AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) was going to pass to Shipperley but I was mistaken.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
9 Green Pinear off side in very kickable position. Almost certain to be 3 points to Gold.

72 kicks tonight according to Foxtel

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Too many times you're getting slow ball waiting to "set up", not even because of a battle at the ruck. If you are going to slow it and set up it can only be for tight forward play, not for sending pods of forwards into the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.