• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 Australia vs New Zealand - 18 August

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 between NZ and Australia?

• The Men in Gold - The Wallabies

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • The Darkness - The New Zealand Rugby Team

Votes: 59 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
It's like watching the 'Tahs, completely outplayed but keeping it tight on the scoreboard, thus offering false hope. Do the Wallabies have the ability to make the crucial scores in the last 20 that the 'Tahs lack?

Not bloody likely.

Not when your forwards are being so slapped and lazy.

Samo on for Dennis.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Robinson and Timani should have been subbed by now too, and Hooper getting ready.

What Samo will do is beyond me.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nice dart from Aaron Smith but ABs come up with the error. ABs errors predominantly the only thing keeping the noose off our necks.

Scrum penalty ABs. :eek:

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Timani off, and it is because of a head clash. Amazing. He is not an 80 min player, especially at test level.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
I'm actually surprised I'm still bothering to watch. I'm a naive optimistic idiot but there is still a tiny, miraculous (as in Virgin Birth of the Saviour of Mankind type miracle) chance we could pull this off if the ABs choke worse than a 10 year old at an all you can eat Hot Dog party

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lurch, I mean Retallick is out there. He's handy off the bench.

Some good defence there to keep the ABs out in the corner. Well done AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The AB forwards are making ground way too easily.

Great play from Messam, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) just got Gear thankfully.

But gees they caught us short easily again.

SteveMerrick

Allen Oxlade (6)
If only our front row would not talk themselves up before every All Blacks game - they just had their arses handed to them on a platter - it is incredible that with 12 to go we are only eight behind considering how poorly we have played across the park

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Nice to see player welfare there with Timani taken off as a precaution for possible concussion. However he should have been taken off long before that based on his performance.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Slipper is finally on.

Poor pass out in front of Samo, he juggles then loses in contact. Execution is just so off.

I picked ABs by 10, so an AB penalty here will have me close.

Status
Not open for further replies.