• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 IRB Junior World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Foley and Latu are on for the Little Wob's. Do we call them The Joey's or has that name already been taken at the national level, cause locally Joeys has been taken but not The Joeys.

PK to Frog. We're stuffed, and deservedly so. The Frogs have played a more disciplined and aggressive game and have denied us good possession, space and time.

Matt Lucas on for Frisby,

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
The French defence seems to know where the Aussies would run into passes as they are waiting for them at point of catching the ball, and leading to countless turnovers...

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Sautia's rep hasn't been enhanced by his play on either side of the ball today although French forwards had a fair amount of say about that. Shocking high tackle.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Did he get the yellow card after all? hard to see the yellow bit on the scoreboard in live streaming...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Sautia to the bin for high tackle. Dear oh dear, About the 3rd high tackle in a very short space of time.

Our overall tackling has been poor in this match. Hoskins is on for Makin. Latu replaced Roach. How does he go throwing into lineouts? Only ever seen him prop.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Wales and Argies have their pools sorted out to advance to the Semis.

Saffer vs Soap Dodgers (most likely) to advance for Pool B.

Be a brave gambler to bet against the little Darknesses for Seed 4 spot.

SF's likely to be WAL v NZL and ENG v ARG.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Little Wobs are the new French of rugby...we don't know how they will play that day! Also now they have a penchant for high tackles just like the good ol' dirty French in the 70s ...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Bonus point 4th Try (for what its worth) to Les Frogge.

Thoroughly deserved victory for them. More passion, skill, discipline and precision from the Men in Bleu.

Score 31- 7.

MOM for Gold:
Gill (even though he should have taken the 3 points)
HM to Holloway, & Holland

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
My despondence is not helped by a losing bet on the Wobs when they were at the seemingly juicy 3/1 odds after the first two French tries...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Next up Soap Dodgers vs Saffers. Hmmmm Bit like the Manly vs Malbourne Storm mungoball GF a couple of years back - which team do I not to win the least. Can it be a 0-0 draw?

I think I can hear my bed calling out for me. Night night Gaggerland.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yep NZ look shit as well.

New Zealand, Australia and South Africa have all been horrible this tournament and I know exactly why:

Six Nations u20s. Come on SANZAR do something about it, we need a SH u20s tournament.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
32 mins in.. NZ still down 5-0.. Dominating possession but struggling to get in behind an aggressive and really physical Fijian defense; NZ certainly can't seem to get around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.