• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 IRB Junior World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Finally - Scotland over the chalk just before oranges. (5) Andrew Redmayne tryscorer. No conversion.

Silatolu Latu playing well at LH prop. Could be an exciting prospect for the future. Looks very strong and fast.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Only 3 issues. 1. Roach's throwing 2. Frisby kicking away possession 3. Godwin's kicking at goal

Otherwise, complete domination.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Bloody nice setting at Uni of Western Cape.

Are all games at this park?

Teams back on after oranges.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
2nd try to Jed Holloway after a typical forwards 1/2 metre sprint for the try line.
43-5 after Godwin gets the extras.

Didn't Holloway score try 1 in the 1st half? Deja Vu.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Godwin is going ok to well, the scots are constantly going backwards (Holloway, Browning et at have no problems bending the defensive line) and he has options galore to pass to.

He just needs someone to find him shorts that are rugby length, not AFL issue.

I assume that he is not usually a goal kicker but they thought he would get enough practice today to go from novice to expert.. Not so far.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
8 minutes 2nd half, F'Sautia scores. Godwin misses with another shocker. Don't we have another kicker. This will be doing nothing to Godwins confidence.

Aust 48 - 5 . 49 min gone

Iluvmyfooty

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Browning's having a great game. He is so strong at contact and constantly gets well over the advantage line. His workrate at the breakdown is also very good.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
He's giving nice service to his backs. Haven't sen im take the line on yet
he smashed the line of a lineout with an offload that created a try. Yes his kicking is not quite their but a few lesson will be able to fix that. The bloke has had a hand in almost all the try's very promising young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

something

Jim Clark (26)
yeah throw matty lucas or frisby into kicking duties. speaking of which, i think matt lucas has been instrumental in getting the backline started. clean ball in front of the player, really controlling it well. I reckon he could be a prospect for super 15. has he recently signed with the tahs?

other than that stand outs for me have been F'sautia & Frisby (were always going to dominate) the 11, the 1 (names?) & Holloway.

Browning and Gill have been great to. haven't seen much from the no. 8

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Browning's having a great game. He is so strong at contact and constantly gets well over the advantage line. His workrate at the breakdown is also very good.

Conversely Liam Gill seems a little quite given the raps he was getting in the Super Rugby.

something

Jim Clark (26)
i want to see UJ the reserve fly half come on soon - he is in the reds academy and i havent really had a chance to see him play. He dominated in schoolboys but was plagued by injury. havent really seen or heard from him since

Status
Not open for further replies.