• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 IRB Junior World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
He plays 12 for Sydney Uni 1st colts. He's a solid player, nothing special. Way out of his depth.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Fascinating colour commentary in the intro for the opener. Good news, Nick Frisby is the force full back. He looks a real find for them.

Beautiful day in Cape Town.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Anthems over. Oval looking very pretty. Game on.

Jed Holloway (4) already scored - one minute gone, ouit wide near the touchline. Old Waverley boy I think.

Conversion missed. Aust 5 - Scotland 0

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Sautia will be unstoppable.

Another score, Nick Frisby with a good step, too easy. I'm liking the alternating in first reciever between Godwin and Frisby, lots of options.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
#15 Nick Frisby Scores close to the posts. 5 minutes gone. Carl Godwin makes the extras.

Aust 12 - Scotland 0.

Scotland has not seen the ball yet.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
IRBJuniorWorldschedule.jpg

Only Kiwi Broadcast option by the looks of it.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Hugo ROach over for 3rd Aust try.

THe men in Gold seem so much more hungry than the Scots.

Godwin missed the conversion. Australia 17 - 0 14 minutes gone.

Intersting comment from commentators about Roach playing with Eastwood.

I thought he had gone to the Brumbies academy. Jake Whites decree that the Brumbies players must play in Canberra musn't apply to the Academy players.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Godwin should move to the waratahs where he can really practice those little grubber kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.