• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Australia vs New Zealand - 20 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
According to Greg Clarke the game is officially sold out.

Suncorp Stadium have posted that to their facebook page too but if you jump on Ticketek there's still a few single seats floating about. Hopefully the Stadium Members will turn up too.

Clarkie's right about it being a hot day though.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
This thread is a little quiet boys. Once more unto the breach Wobs, let's belt those Blecks, teach them not to come to Brisbane and expect to leave without their tails between their legs.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Piss off all you negative nancies, it's game night!!!

Rip in boys, I'll be cheering loudly from my couch. CARN YOU WALLABIES!!!!!

rugbyisfun

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Fingers crossed for a big 1st 20min. No hesitations. Error free. If its wearing black, kick the shit out of it etc etc etc

Anything can happen after that.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Last minute call up to the corporate box for me - woohoo! There is nothing sweeter than unexpected and unlooked for catered rugby goodness, and as I explained to my wife, I really couldn't decline without career ramifications. I'm reasonably sure she bought it. Well. Surely there is a chance.

Wallabies by 2 on Hooper's back and Harris's boot.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Come on Wallabies! We're all rooting for you!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350720875.390778.jpg

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Into the valley of death rode the 600...

Whilst we are being philosophical, I am surprised no one is quoting Horace/Owen.

Fuck it, I will;

Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Get stuck in Wobs, same intensity as the last time the Blecks stood in our Cathedral at Lang Park.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Joubert.

I fear we are about to be beaten like a red headed step child, but anything can happen.

Caaaarrrnn the Wallabies!

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Just settling down for the Wanderers v Sydney FC game - will have me for no more than 15 mins before the real game starts -please, please, please - no wide forward pods as stationary targets in attack tonight - just relentlessly choose forward momentum with pick and drive with speed, heaps of aggression and mongrel - get these blicks on the back foot then let the backs take advantage of it. And for fu*k's sake - no little fu*ker grubbers - kick deep, put it out and chase like hell to put a heap of pressure on these bastards!

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Dickinson favoured the Wallabies style - he didn't allow too much of the rough stuff that upsets our private school fatties.

Status
Not open for further replies.