• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2010 Wallabies End of Year Tour (EOYT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Giteau may not be going. Here and Here

I'm sure he probably will get an emergency passport in time but it would be amusing.

That's priceless, but wishful thinking.

Not able to travel, while highly unlikely, would make things a little easier for Dingo and reduce much of the speculation on these threads about Gits.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Could G&GR get some sort of tipping comp up for the Autumn Internationals?

There is one here which looks alright;

http://www.sportguru.co.uk/autumn/news.asp?id=172

Sorted: Try one of these

I'll give it a go.

Come join my pool in SuperBru, the ultimate End of Year Tours prediction game! It's easy - just go to the website and enter the pool code ovaladit to join my pool, G&GR.

Pool code: ovaladit
Pool name: G&GR

Mr Timms league is also on Superbru:

Pool code: thudcase
Pool name: Green and Gold Rugby

You can join more than one pool on SuperBru, so it is possible to be on both G&GR, and Green and Gold Rugby.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
For the game between the Netherlands and Hong Kong in the Netherlands on the 18th of December there will be the first female referee in a senior mens international 15 a side game. Dana Teagarden will officiate the fixture.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
For the game between the Netherlands and Hong Kong in the Netherlands on the 18th of December there will be the first female referee in a senior mens international 15 a side game. Dana Teagarden will officiate the fixture.

Is she hot?

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
According to Foxsports:
Both Elsom and Deans stressed results rather than player development and potential as the big objective of the seven-match tour of Hong Kong and Europe.

In that case anything less than a total whitewash of the NH sides and in convincing style will be rated as a failure in my book. As for beating the ABs next week, not a chance if Deans persists with Giteau as kicker and JOC (James O'Connor) on the wing. At least now that Alexander is back Ma'afu will be relegated.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)

She has done IRB 7's before apparently, and was a standout at the recent female RWC.

The Jarses have been refereed before very competently by female referees.

Young girl (then) at King of the Hills tournament in about 2004. Hope she is still officiating.

Lady at Uni Norths Canberra 7's. No problems.

Both good referees.

Bring it on I say.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
According to Foxsports:

In that case anything less than a total whitewash of the NH sides and in convincing style will be rated as a failure in my book. As for beating the ABs next week, not a chance if Deans persists with Giteau as kicker and JOC (James O'Connor) on the wing. At least now that Alexander is back Ma'afu will be relegated.

Agree 100%. This tour needs to be a convincing improvement over least year.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fark, that's some godawful rugby being played there, apologies for being un-PC, but the general ball skills are appalling.
And yes, I may have been drinking....
Quite a bit....

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Hope we annihalate England seeing I will be at HQ for the game. Anyone else here head out to Twickenham in 3 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.