• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Worst Commentator Pole Action

Worst Commentator?

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Can we add Sumo Stevenson to this list? Just listening to him blow smoke up Rassie's wahoo, for the last five minutes and I want to hurl.
Which match was this? Had completely forgotten about him, havent heard him call a game in years.

From memory I'd still have him in a heartbeat as the heir apparent to call AB tests over brainfade Nisbo and shrieking anti-Auckland shithead TJ

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Which match was this? Had completely forgotten about him, havent heard him call a game in years.

From memory I'd still have him in a heartbeat as the heir apparent to call AB tests over brainfade Nisbo and shrieking anti-Auckland shithead TJ
It was on the 8/9 combo podcast, sorry, should have said.

I was sort of wondering why I hadn't heard him for ages.

griffins

Billy Sheehan (19)
Is SBW in the mix? I tried really hard, after initially thinking a lot of the heat he copped was because he said bro and cuz, but his display on between two posts has tipped me over the edge. Unprepared and just flat out wrong (even Brumbies fans wouldn't pick Noah over Donaldson if the wallabies were looking to play a running/'attractive' style).

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Is SBW in the mix?

errorsbw.png