• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Women's Rugby

Women's Rugby

• it's awesome

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • it's awesome but I'm not the target market for this

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • it's rubbish

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I watch it for the spunks

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I can only watch the top level stuff

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Maybe women's rugby can save the whole stupid sport

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • It'll be wild when the transgender blokes turn up for a game haha

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Does GAGR have ANY women members?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Just Derpus

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Stupid Derpus

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
The Wallaroos playing Ireland at Kingspan in Belfast on September 14 hasn't been mentioned here. But great to see at least one more extra game for the girls. Though I do have a gripe with it as I'll being flying back to Sydney the day before. Definitely would have made the trip up north for that one.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pacific Four Series: Black Ferns v United States; Where: FMG Stadium Waikato, Hamilton; When: Saturday, 2:05pm NZST.

Black Ferns: Mererangi Paul, Ruby Tui, Amy du Plessis, Sylvia Brunt, Katelyn Vahaakolo, Ruahei Demant (co-capt), Maia Joseph, Layla Sae, Kennedy Simon (co-capt), Liana Mikaele Tu'u, Maama Mo'onia Vaipulu, Maiakawanakaulani Roos, Tanya Kalounivale, Georgia Ponsonby, Kate Henwood. Reserves: Luka Connor, Chryss Viliko, Amy Rule, Charmaine Smith, Kaipo Olsen-Baker, Iritana Hohaia, Hannah King, Patrica Maliepo.

Maia Joseph is the daughter of former AB Jamie & granddaughter of Maori AB & Marlborough legend Jim.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Scoreboard ahead of the clock ~25 minutes in at FMG & Paul has a hat-trick already.

Edit: now Vaipulu gets her name on the score sheet. This could get ugly after HT.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
NZ in serious danger* of a first-ever defeat to Canada.

*Edit: If that try stands it's all but certain.

What a farce: try awarded, conversion taken & now TMO jumps in. Try overturned which is the correct call but very messy.