• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Week 8 - Waratahs vs Force - Saturday 15 April @ 7:35pm

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Haha wtf. Clearly in touch. Wow. What a terrible call. I don't understand how that can't be checked properly. In real time it looks in touch. That has to be rigged. Makes zero sense
Actually, clearly not.... and I say this having slowed that frame right down as much as I could.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Force never good enough to win this game. Miles away.

Tahs played closer to their ability but still a long way to go for them. They have much better players and should be better than this

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Force never good enough to win this game. Miles away.
There is a real lack of cohesion and playing as a coherent team with The Force at the moment. Lot of individual talent within the team but tries like that one to Kibirige came off a lot of individual skill/ability, rather than the interplay of the whole team.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
There is a real lack of cohesion and playing as a coherent team with The Force at the moment. Lot of individual talent within the team but tries like that one to Kibirige came off a lot of individual skill/ability, rather than the interplay of the whole team.
Way to many injuries and last minute imports. Dreaming to be a competitive side in super rugby

Bring back Fainga'a, pasatoa, Rodda, heggers and then they would be at least good enough to be in the comp. Still not good enough for finals.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Nice to see Perese playing well (kicks aside).
His comments post game echo a lot of pundits feeling that he's not performing as hoped (he knows it). I think the way we wish players to hit the ground running after injuries doesn't really jibe with the reality of the impact of some of these injuries for players. It's nice to see him looking a little closer to his potential.