• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs vs Force - Super Rugby R2 Sunday 23 February 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Geez I had trouble reading the Waratahs' jersey numbers in the trials I saw.

Maybe it's my old eyes but sometimes I think that designers get these things wrong and miss the whole point of having numbers on the jersey.

It's probably better in daylight, but let's see if anybody else has problems—or, if not, maybe it's time for old Lee to have another trip to the optician.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
No, Lee, they're bloody difficult to read in broad daylight. Once again graphic designers/brand managers have produced a "brilliant" idea in the studio which is crap out there in the real world. You and I could've put together a better colour contrast than these clowns.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
We should be playing in our home jerseys today, so it might not be an issue.

Right, I'm officially nervous. Tipped the Stormers, Blues and Brumbies, so I need a win today to salvage my week.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Beautiful day in Olde Sydney Towne for quality Sunday afternoon footy.

Roll up and Roll on. Some early starters have already secured their prime spots in the Moore Park Car Park.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Geez I had trouble reading the Waratahs' jersey numbers in the trials I saw.

Maybe it's my old eyes but sometimes I think that designers get these things wrong and miss the whole point of having numbers on the jersey.

It looked like there was a 1 in front of several of the single digit jersey numbers. I remember in the Blues trial having particular difficulty reading Dave Dennis' 6 clearly.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Pumped for today. Saw AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at the cafe I had breakfast at this morning.

Is anyone planning to be at the curtain-raiser?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

I just hope the force can be in the game. The talk Up of the tahs has us getting pumped 40 nil.

We have a decent side, why the doom and gloom? As the Lions have shown in the Saffa conference, dont take anything for granted. Go the Force!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
We have a decent side, why the doom and gloom? As the Lions have shown in the Saffa conference, dont take anything for granted. Go the Force!
It's more the talk. The tahs look like the best side this year or at least are being talked up like It. Let's hope we can put a damper on it. How's the weather over there?

M

Moono75

It's more the talk. The tahs look like the best side this year or at least are being talked up like It. Let's hope we can put a damper on it. How's the weather over there?

Im in Perth and off to the pub now!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Force team:

1 Falkner
2 Charles
3 Longbottom
4 Wykes
5 Steenkamp
6 Cotrall
7 Hodgeson
8 McCalman

9 Alby
10 Holmes
11 Cummins
12 Godwin
13 Junior
14 Delit
15 Morahan

16 Teesmann
17 Cowan
18 Hoskins
19 MMM
20 Alcock
21 Brynard
22 Prior
23 Sias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Interesting watching the Tahs forwards in the warm up

Chieks has two sticks with a rope between them, the forwards have to keep under the rope before cleaning out, nice training idea to get the ruck height right

Status
Not open for further replies.