• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs vs Force - Super Rugby R2 Sunday 23 February 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I think Hoffy (the ref) has done well so far, plays advantage long enough to enable continuity, not over penalising, the games flowing well.

All the Tahs are playing well except probably the Fat Cat, two drop balls and an ordinary pass, plus a scrum infringement, still have faith in the big fella, can be the Wallabies best forward on his day.

Hooper, Izzy and Alofa are the best so far in the game for me.
Couldn't disagree more about the ref. pretty poor. Missing some big critical parts of the game. Tahs getting a way with a bit and so are the force. Tahs. More
So

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Aaah, it's 2014, and Shiggins is into the refs in multiple games - a solid Round 2 performance.
The Force - the most hard done by team in the history of forever.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It's abit hard to start a maul when the jumpers legs are taken out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we are talking about different mauls - he commented after the one just before Ryan's card. Force maul fell apart, and their remaining players went to ground then played it.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think we are talking about different mauls - he commented after the one just before Ryan's card. Force maul fell apart, and their remaining players went to ground then played it.
My bad I'm taking about the second one where Wykes didn't even make t to ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.