• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Highlanders Sun 6th July @ the SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Great breakdown technique by Hooper to win that TO.

However he now officially has his own cloak of invisibility given he was metres offside at the previous ruck where he came from.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Only chance we've got to finish #1 is if you blokes & the Reds both knock 'em over so for the next 2 weeks I'm supporting my lot & anyone playing NSW. Oh shit, Kepu scores, 23-9 kick to come & Clan in real trouble now. Looks like 2nd at best for my lot.
Who's your lot?

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I think Joseph knows the clan are out of it so has started emptying the bench to rest them for next week,

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great break from Ben Smith.

Looking at the replay the Tahs were lucky not to get done for holding back, Clan well within their right not to be happy about that.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Just because he is inoffensive, doesn't mean he shouldn't be criticised for his complete lack of insight. He's just a meaningless cliche machine.

Justin Marshall
Tony Johnston
Gordon Bray

I used to enjoy the NZ commentry but this year they have been very bias. More So then kearnse and Marto.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Gotta be meat for Phipps. Why go upstairs?

TMO makes a quick call. Try awarded for a simple 89 off the back of a good scrum.

Poster from Foley, but it rebounds in.

NSW 30 -- Clan 9. 65 minutes gone.

Tahs job done. 4T BP scored.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Congrats to the Tahs. Deserved table toppers. Home Grand Final if good enough.

That said, next Saturday I will hate everything you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.