• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Force, round 1, Sunday 15 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ongoing lazy work by the Waratahs gives van Wyk his first try for the WF.
AND bonus point.
Just love the hype and crap from FoxSports' commentators.
Initial first round win for the WF against last year's champs.
Some good kicking on goal would have been a really good score.
SWEEEEET :):D:D:D

Don't forget the bombed try, could have been even further.

Well done to the Force! (after the Saders loss last week this somewhat eases the pain).

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Very handy bonus point away win from the force, and earned with out Hodgson or the Honey Badger.

Decision to take the try????? Please explain. Bonus point.

seems largely consistent with Hooper's decision making in Gold last year.

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
Geez there were some gutsy performances by the Force. McCalman, Charles, were great and the rest of the pigs were good, Mathewson was great and Rasolea had a ripper. Well done, very gutsy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
i'll try the first... tell me again how it's good idea to have the national coach coaching a super team at the same time?

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Very handy bonus point away win from the force, and earned with out Hodgson or the Honey Badger.

seems largely consistent with Hooper's decision making in Gold last year.

..........and with similar decisions at the WC?
That decision right there at the WC could be the difference between the Wallabies getting out of the pool round or not! Bonus points apply the same as Super Rugby in the pool rounds.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Words can't express how bad that was. Not taking the 3 to get a bonus point epitomises the Tahs performance.

Full credit to the Force. They played very well.

Yeah that was crazy, I guess the only explanation could be that they (incorrectly) thought they had enough time for a restart.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Decision to take the try????? Please explain. Bonus point.

Mindless.
Please explain why we decline the shot at penalty in injury time at the end of the first half and take a scrum when we only have 7 forwards...... and then our first penalty after half time we take a shot?
No coincidence that all the Force's half breaks were made on our right side.
Force stuck to a plan which they executed with accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.