• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

waratahs looking at club players

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

front row freddy

just read that 2nd grade hooker from Manly is on bench for Waratahs.

however, whats happened to Ben Roberts from Uni. He is a great player and aggresive around the paddock. I saw Shute Shield game on ABC and he was virtually carried off with ankle/knee injury. Is he unavailable because of injury?
Does anyone know how serious? Elvis Taione was demoted to second grade for the above clash.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Hawko, I was being deliberately vague but I think he will play this weekend. He was training tonight. We will soon know.

Bullfrog

Stan Wickham (3)
Dont forget second string Uni hooker is very accomplished player as well. Has performed admirably in top grade when given chance. Former Waratahs Academy, Aust Schoolboy and Aust U'20. Lost nothing when bought on against Manly outplayed Warringah opposition at last outing. Uni very fortunate to have both Ben and Sam and have Charles coming back for a few weeks prior to proposed end of season tour by Force.

F

front row freddy

waratahs looking at club players

i believe Ben Roberts was very unlucky not to have been picked for Australian under 21's 5 years go. Tatafu Polata-Nau was with Brumbies but was offered a better deal with the Waratahs, so you had two hookers from NSW viaing for same position. The selectors picked Polata-Nau and some guy from Queensland who I believe has stopped playing rugby. Ben has been very consistent with his rugby. Good luck to him with his Super 15 contract next year. He will give 100percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.