• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2025

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Guess he wasn’t at the England test at the SCG where Eddie was a jibbering lunatic trying to fight drunk finance guys calling him a traitor….

Tomthumb

John Solomon (38)
Was that the Test England won?

Either way, most pundits are wrong about most things, especially coaching decisions. Blaming Turinui for last year is bizarre

Tomthumb

John Solomon (38)
Oh I’ve been following your nonsense, not related to beer on the hill are you?

On a more relevant note, Tahs DOR supposedly announced on Thursday

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I think they won. I just can’t imagine anyone looking at that behaviour and think Eddie was a good fit, whether Turinui spruiked him or not.

Homer

Fred Wood (13)
Canham has signed with the Reds. Exactly who we needed but have missed.
No chance of Lukhan Salakaia-Loto coming to NSW, which means the reds could have four wallaby locks, the brumbies 3-4 and the tahs none, and only one genuine lock.

There will be a Tahs logo in the dictionary under the term 'Clusterf**k'.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
I expect the tahs will chase Cormac Daly now. Not exactly at the level of the others but a solid lock and one they probably should've signed last year when he was at Randwick

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Canham has signed with the Reds. Exactly who we needed but have missed.
No chance of Lukhan Salakaia-Loto coming to NSW, which means the reds could have four wallaby locks, the brumbies 3-4 and the tahs none, and only one genuine lock.

There will be a Tahs logo in the dictionary under the term 'Clusterf**k'.

But, but... the Kiwis have been telling us if we cut a team the rest will improve?