• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

question for Tahs fans, does a 2013 membership give you priority purchase rights to the Wallaby v Lions test matches held in Sydney ?
Im considering buying one of those $50 memberships so i can pick up some tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
question for Tahs fans, does a 2013 membership give you priority purchase rights to the Wallaby v Lions test matches held in Sydney ?
Im considering buying one of those $50 memberships so i can pick up some tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Yes

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
^^^^ A couple of thousand like minded QLDers doing similar would really play some neat mind tricks with the analysts who count and advise on memberships. :)

Question for any Reds under the bed on this thread, I'm assuming it would it be likewise for Bluddyslow games at Suncorp?

T

TOCC

Well I live in Sydney these days so it makes sense... Il probably have some sort of ritual burning of the membership to repent my sins once its served its purpose.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
TOCC you can only get Lions tickets if you buy 5 Tah memberships

Ok I made that up, but do it you know you want to.

By the way Tahs memberships have gone up by about 500 to 7700 since they signed Folau.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Yes,
^^^^ A couple of thousand like minded QLDers doing similar would really play some neat mind tricks with the analysts who count and advise on memberships. :)

Question for any Reds under the bed on this thread, I'm assuming it would it be likewise for Bluddyslow games at Suncorp?
Yes, you get priority purchase for all wallaby games.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Had a look at the 2013 brochure, it looks like it gives you earlier access to tickets to all Wallabies matches. Getting the supporters membership looks like a small price to pay to get priority purchase of Lions tickets. But the tickets on offer during the priority purchase aren't always in the best location as has been mentioned in other threads.

However, I reckon they should limit priority purchase to packages with tickets to Tahs games.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
If only Tahs membership gave you decent seats ... .. ., out of the rain, where you can see the game.

T

TOCC

However, I reckon they should limit priority purchase to packages with tickets to Tahs games.
Why?
I wouldn't buy one if they did that, I'm not going to be in Sydney during Feb-April, but il be here for the Lions tests.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Tahs Invited Players Group

Willie Skelton added today - 136 kgs and 203cms and looking pretty fit too.
Are these new names from the academy lee? A mate tells me in the tahs v academy game the academy got up, and Cheika brought a number of the academy players into the training group

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Why?
I wouldn't buy one if they did that, I'm not going to be in Sydney during Feb-April, but il be here for the Lions tests.

People who fork out to go to the games should get access first.

It looks like it maybe too late as the priority window closes on Monday 17 December at 8pm.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Skelton is in the ARU Sydney academy, yes
Yes , but I'm not sure how long the 2012 intake is current for - anybody know?

Will S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.