• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Docklands Stadium June 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Have to say the scores reflect the game somewhat.

The Welsh rush defence has been what has kept it close so far.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great try by Aus there, full credit to Barnes attacking the line. He has plenty of critics and sometimes rightly so as knowing he can do things like that but so often doesn't. Laid it on a plate for Horne and the overall support running was excellent, so often in the modern game a break like that is wasted due to lack of support runners.

The try completely changes the outlook for the 2nd half for both teams.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Wales made a huge cock up bringing Rees in at hooker, young Owens hardly put a foot wrong last week and hit every lineout. Rees has bombed at least 4 already, very poor.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Any score in the 10 minutes before and after Oranges is worth double points for morale.

Mrs Barnes's boy just delivered, just like the boy Mrs Barnes just delivered.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The improvement we need is the forwards giving a bit faster ball I think. With the Welsh defence so quick off the mark we need to get them back peddling first. The forwards attacking around the ruck or a few pop passes off of it is probably the right move.

To be fair to Genia he has only waited forever when the ball has taken an eternity and the forwards aren't around.

Amazed that there wasn't even one offside call in that first half.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think that Barnes is having a good game. Maybe his wife should have a kid every week :rolleyes:.

Pocock is all over the breakdown again. He has Warburtons measure, so far.

After a poor start the forwards finally got a roll on and the team has been able to build some pressure. Silly mistakes are killing both sides though.

Palu and Sharpie are doing a ton of work as well.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wales made a huge cock up bringing Rees in at hooker, young Owens hardly put a foot wrong last week and hit every lineout. Rees has bombed at least 4 already, very poor.

The Welsh gifting the ball off their lineouts has probably been the biggest factor in gifting away possession and territory so far. When your set piece struggles that badly, particularly from good field position, you are really up against it.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wales mistakes have made it easy for us nut I am pretty happy with the Wobbs performance. IT felt composed.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
The Welsh gifting the ball off their lineouts has probably been the biggest factor in gifting away possession and territory so far. When your set piece struggles that badly, particularly from good field position, you are really up against it.

That's always the worry with Rees, he's great around the park and scrummages well but lineouts are a hookers bread and butter and he's always been hit and miss there (pardon the pun).

Status
Not open for further replies.