• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Russia - last game before the QFs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
Kepu's substitution didn't seem to be injury related, so it must be with next week in mind. Hopefully we will see a few more come off in the second half.

Maybe play them 10 more minutes, but surely we can't lose it from here. I would substitute Moore at halftime as he is too important for next week. We should be protecting Pocock too, but maybe he is getting a bit of match fitness after missing 2 games.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Some nice touches there in the first half from Oz. Not sure what was weirder, the guy in the crowd flashing green and gold dyed pubes or the Kiwi commentators heaping praise on Quade Cooper.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Elsom (also the captain) on for Pocock.
Simmons on for Horwill.
S. Fainga'a on for Moore.

I think that is all the changes at half.

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
Barnes, Cooper, Pocock, Mitchell, O'Connor, Higginbotham all impressive. Higgers' support running has been great and I think it's one of the Wallabies' biggest strengths (esp. Beale).

S

saulih

I am watching a little delayed online... great representative of Australian spectatorship shown after the third try...

... a few too many Steinlager's under that belt I think - the green ink is wearing off.

Attachments

• Yobo.jpg
    Yobo.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 178

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Love that nuggety #9 for the Bears (Yanyushkin).

Would love to see him chasing behind a tier 1 Pack. The heart of a mountain lion is packed inside that little body.

Status
Not open for further replies.