• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Scotland, Murrayfield, Sun 30th Oct, 3.30am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wright, more than any other current Wallaby, plays "what's in front of him". His tap and go is an example, and probably should have resulted in a penalty to the Wallabies nearly ten metres further up field for the defence failure to retreat. And is he really at fault for making a move that took him 20 metres or so up field with the defence in some sort of shambles if not one other team mate had the smarts to go with him?
it was the wrong option to take and not the first time. His exuberance overcomes his skill set and thought process. He may well be a talented athlete but i dont think he is a smart rugby player. I would be happy to be proved wrong

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Wright, more than any other current Wallaby, plays "what's in front of him". His tap and go is an example, and probably should have resulted in a penalty to the Wallabies nearly ten metres further up field for the defence failure to retreat. And is he really at fault for making a move that took him 20 metres or so up field with the defence in some sort of shambles if not one other team mate had the smarts to go with him?

Come on BR, I like Wright, but that tap and go was not on.

scrans21

Sydney Middleton (9)
So what does our best XV look like for this game? Is it worth giving Nawaqanitawase a run?

1. Slipper (c)
2. Porecki
3. AAA
4. Frost
5. Neville
6. Hanigan (although I'd love to see Gleeson)
7. Hooper
8. Valetini
9. Gordon
10. Foley
11. Wright/Nawaqanitawase
12. Foketi
13. Ikitau
14. Kellaway
15. Banks

16. Fainga'a
17. Gibbon
18. Tupou
19. Holloway
20. Samu
21. White
22. Hodge
23. Petaia

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
So what does our best XV look like for this game? Is it worth giving Nawaqanitawase a run?

1. Slipper (c)
2. Porecki
3. AAA
4. Frost
5. Neville
6. Hanigan
7. Samu
8. Valetini
9. White
10. Foley
11. Nawaqanitawase
12. Foketi/Paisami
13. Ikitau
14. Kellaway
15. Banks

16. Fainga'a
17. Gibbon
18. Tupou
19. Holloway
20. Hooper
21. Gordon
22. Lolesio
23. Wright

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You could be right, big ask for Hooper to start after such an absence, his last game was against England.

That decision and the 3 outside backs and maybe the 2nd halfback seem the only doubts about who plays.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
You could be right, big ask for Hooper to start after such an absence, his last game was against England.

That decision and the 3 outside backs and maybe the 2nd halfback seem the only doubts about who plays.

Yeah, guess the backs and bench back could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.