• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v France - June 14 Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)
I wonder if St Andre is lamenting his decision to replace his props? the replacements don't seem to be holding their side up.

Beale on for Foley

T

TOCC

Yeah as safe and consistent as Foley is, he lacks the attacking prowess of Beale or Quade.

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)
sanity prevails - going for poles.

Barnes has given the French a warning - will he go through with it if they continue to infringe?

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
bloody brilliant if you ask me, Ewen is aware that the 1% make a big difference in winning over the fans

I agree. But what might help win over the fans is having a game plan with a bit more risk. Even if we win this match the spectacle is more likely to lose fans than win any. It's a shocking match and no amount of interviews or extra access is going to compensate for it.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Both of these games Foley has let himself drift out of the game, this week it seemed like for nearly the entire game.

Good kick White, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.