• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
It is worrying how easily the all blacks score trys though. If they get possession in the second half we need to defend better
Shiggins making a comment on the Wallabies' failings rather than the ref's? The end of days is here!

In all seriousness I agree with you.

Brian Smith on the Skysports UK feed is saying that Carter (and other inside defenders) need to work harder to stay connected with their outside men, and that the All Blacks - if they fix their handling ierrors - could break loose if our multi-phase defence (past 5 phases) doesn't improve.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
I'm loving the way we are hanging onto the ball and running it rather than giving possession away through chip kicks or box kicks.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Messam picking a fight with a scrumhalf. At least he wont come off second best in that clash.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
All Blacks are hanging on by a thread - literally. We need much much tighter jerseys. I have seen at least three tackles on us by them hanging onto our jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.