• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wales v Wallabies, Cardiff, Nov 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hibard through that ball right and it still hit the welsh in front. The guy was left of his line. Hahaha

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Wales have had to completely readjust their game off slow ball. The high contestable ball you would normally have from them just will not work against Folau and they are short of ideas.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
I don't want this tour to end. Talk about boys to men. Link has weaved some magic.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

mech4bg

Allen Oxlade (6)
So so good seeing the Wallabies playing like they used to. Cracker of a game so far, first half was amazing.

mech4bg

Allen Oxlade (6)
Also - it's amazing to see Cooper regain some old mojo. I didn't think he'd be able to do it.

Still anyone's game though, plenty of time left for Wales.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Barnes needs to learn what it means when you have your hands on the ball at a ruck. Jesus christ.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Barnes needs to learn what it means when you have your hands on the ball at a ruck. Jesus christ.

It only matters whether the dude on the ground has his hands on the ball. Hooper was never going to be able to pick the ball up with one hand in that ruck.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
North is a very fine player but Wales have a few problems with their structures. They're simply too predictable and unless they gain dominance upfront, and win the collisions, they are easily containable.

Status
Not open for further replies.