• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wales v Wallabies, Cardiff, Nov 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Australia doing well standing up in this physical game. Great to see, Link turning boys into men?

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Wales need to find touch 2nd half, kicking loose ball to Folau is suicidal

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
How good was that half?
Good hard running rugby! Let's hope it continues for the next forty. Cooper, Folau and Moore have been the best Wallabies for me.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wales are lucky they scored that fluke try. Without that there is no way they Could win this game.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
Kepu is fired up, giving plenty of chat and a sick hit on Hypbort. Get stuck in!

Can any team get in the way of Izzy's love affair with the white line?

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
We are playing some serious fucking rugby. I almost cant take it in because its so early. Passing game of Genia is absolutely on song and yet again Folau and QUade are just picking them apart. If we can finish those off with some handling we can win this.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Kepu is fired up, giving plenty of chat and a sick hit on Hypbort. Get stuck in!

Can any team get in the way of Izzy's love affair with the white line?
He needs to be less selfish sometimes. Cummins was in when e got held up. Maybe the yellow card outcome was better though

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I think Cardiffblue mention it before, but NO scrums this whole half! Backs galore out there. Give the Piggies a go, haha. But honestly great running rugby!

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
will be massive if we can go on with it. Another 40 minutes like that and we should.

Something tells me this one is going down to the wire

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
We are playing some serious fucking rugby. I almost cant take it in because its so early. Passing game of Genia is absolutely on song and yet again Folau and QUade are just picking them apart. If we can finish those off with some handling we can win this.
We should be 15 points in front. That the difference with us and the ab'z and South Africa right now. They would of finished of those 3 butchered try's

Status
Not open for further replies.