• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
England playing more direct and physical contact at line…

where as junior wallabies more finesse and has some great shape when they pass it thru the backline.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bowen has been poor, Eng are shutting down his space but he needs to adapt better. Eng looks seriously bigger, just like Ireland did. Big second half needed here.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Pretty sloppy match, even considering it's an u20s. Ref has been pedantic.

Some really stupid individual decisions/ mistakes.

Emg winger is good. Thought Gordon was good till that kick out on the full and his miss on the winger for the try.

Number 8 has some impact but 6 and 7 not.

Line out a mess.

2nd half will be interesting if eng can get more ball.

Am I right in thinking we need to win with a BP and Eng get no BP for us to be a chance to go through?

Last edited:

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Hmmm you get the feeling it's only a matter of time till the dam breaks. Eng making easy meters with ball in hand.

Mr Pilfer

Jim Clark (26)
I was expecting them to run over the top of us but the yellow might get us over the line here
Won’t be enough to go through though I am guessing

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Unsure how it's not a red. Oz 20 has been good since coming on. The rest of the forwards lacking any real sting going forward besides the 8.