• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

U16/U19 Competition 2023

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
1695960961010.png

1695960980659.png

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
I think Nelson is a really good 9. Have watched a lot of him so have more of an opinion on him than other players but was part of the U20s win over NZ.

He’s exactly the steal the Brumbies seem to sign.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
hahahaha

"thats the young captain from Canberra Grammar, outside of rugby he likes rowing & skiing"

thats the most rugby thing i have ever heard I love it
Yeah the skiing topped it off. Tbf Canberra boy so not far.

Scrum push rules are saving ACT.

This is really showing the school’s standards. I’d assume a lot of the ACT boys are also playing 1st XV

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Tahs 9 is very good and pretty physically developed for this age.

10 reminds me of Luke Keary. Not big with the headgear but plays with time. The pace in the Backline is too much and the physicality of the piggies going through them.

Been waiting to see Large get a run and there he goes. Real talent

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Good fight from the Brumbies. Plenty of ball and glad they get on the board.

Watching them both run back for the kickoff shows the physical difference in the teams.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Tahs Backs not that impressive here compared to the 16s. Forwards are dominant but backs not making meters.

People have spoken about turning backrowers into front rowers… anyone going to have a chat to the Brumbies 6? I can’t see him moving into seniors in the backrow but he’s built like a Hooker.

Running_rugby_1954

Alex Ross (28)
A couple of great players in the tahs u16’s team today. 6, 8, 14 and 15 are all potentially brilliant players and were great to watch today.