• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tonga vs Reds, 12:30pm Friday 26/7 @ Teufaiva Sports Stadium

Homer

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Geez Brial has done some hit ups over the last two weeks and mad good ground each time.
I like Ryan at OC, smart footballer with some ticker, just needs another 5kg at least. Uru has been a fantastic leader for the forwards.

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
Geez Brial has done some hit ups over the last two weeks and mad good ground each time.
I like Ryan at OC, smart footballer with some ticker, just needs another 5kg at least. Uru has been a fantastic leader for the forwards.

I hope Ryan spends another season or two at least on the wing. I think that will be the case, both Flook and Paisami in front of him in the centres.

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
I hope Ryan spends another season or two at least on the wing. I think that will be the case, both Flook and Paisami in front of him in the centres.
Yeah it seems a pretty simple equation - he wouldn't be one of our starting centres, but he would be one of our starting wingers.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
Yeah he's certainly looking more comfortable over the last couple of weeks than he has in previous outings. Looks to have bulked up a smidge too
The perfect example of the value of these games, right. An extra half dozen or so opportunities for the likes of Aubrey will help no end.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Really enjoyed this game. What a great initiative and fantastic opportunity for the Reds boys to get some more experience, especially in wet conditions which historically Aus sides have seemed to struggle in. I was rather impressed by the ball handling skills overall by the Reds players even considering the conditions and I've got to say players like Uru and Smith really showed their class. They both seemed to be trucking it up all day and just often helped settle the line.

Is there any word on O'Connor? hopefully it wasn't too serious a knock.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
Looking at JoCs instagram, he has a gnarly bruised eye socket with a few stitches. So he may not have had a HIA but suffered a pretty crappy hit to the head.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
Looking at JoCs instagram, he has a gnarly bruised eye socket with a few stitches. So he may not have had a HIA but suffered a pretty crappy hit to the head.
Screenshot-20240726-234102-Facebook.jpg

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Can't I project it on TV?
Sure. If you have the right setup and/or TV

If you have a suitable browser on your TV you can use that..

...or a laptop/phone that can stream to your screen with Apple Airplay or Google Cast something similar, or go old school and plug it in with HDMI or such.