• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tahs v Canes @ SFS - Round 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
well. the tahs just woke up. about time.

i hate kearnsy for saying it, coz i just said it off camera, but i hate when we score early.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nasty bounce for Horne, unlucky. Tahs getting back into this game. Beale very good in the lead up to that near-try (even the long pass that had "intercept me" on it looked pretty good).

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Was that the pass from AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)?

My bloody glass is empty and half time is coming up. I was hoping to be able to hang out from a trip to the beer fridge until oranges.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Its even Stevens after Foley kicks PG. 24 - 24, 39 minutes gone.

I reckon that there will be lots of "it's nil all" cliches to be trotted out in the change rooms.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
I spent the first 15 mins talking up the Tahs' superlative re-gathers from the kick-off. Whilst I was still waxing lyrical about the effectiveness of this strategy, the 'Canes exposed the fragility of failing to re-gather & lo and behold we're down 24-7.

Great character shown by the Tahs to arrest the slide and claw back to 24-24 at the break.

Much less hot potato rubbish tonight. Patience & ball handling basics can deliver another home town win.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Much less hot potato rubbish tonight. Patience & ball handling basics can deliver another home town win.

But they're falling back into that a bit and because the passes are sticking they're in the game so the temptation to keep doing so will be huge and the risks ever present.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
But they're falling back into that a bit and because the passes are sticking they're in the game so the temptation to keep doing so will be huge and the risks ever present.

True to an extent but the passing has been more judicious. There were only 2 handling errors in the 1st stanza. That would've almost guaranteed victory over the Blues given the amount of line breaks we made last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.