• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby-TT: Rd 3 Hurricanes v Western Force, May 28th, Napier - 3:05 pm AWST

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Again, the Force have been punished for mistakes. They come undone by losing their heads after doing good lead-up work. This has lost them the match.

Something I'm finding distressing by Australian sides is the breakdowns. We play too much Wayne Bennett one-out football in possession, and in defence we don't push the limits at the tackle.

I just hope we all go and learn from this.

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
That's as bad a Force performance as I've seen for a while. It's not going to get any easier with the final 2 games.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Amazing looking at the Hurricanes backline that they are the worst team in the NZ competition. Me thinks this year, along with Aus being crap like we always are, this is genuinely a very competitive NZ conference compared to most.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I have to agree with Godwin, where the hell was Force's attacck tonight, looked a bit predictable.

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Not the birthday present I was hoping for. I think I might attack a bottle of red. Maybe one of those Martinborough Pinot's......No....damn you NZ. This calls for a big Barossa Shiraz!

....oh the horror.....the horror!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I was out and had watched the first half intending to watch second half later at home but saw the final score so perhaps not.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Not the birthday present I was hoping for. I think I might attack a bottle of red. Maybe one of those Martinborough Pinot's..No..damn you NZ. This calls for a big Barossa Shiraz!

..oh the horror...the horror!

Go on mate, you know that Pinot Noir will tase good, even from middle of Cane's terriotary!!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Plenty of Tribe alumni in the stands come to watch their old mate Richard Kahui. Nice.

One of best things I saw, great that old team mates come down and support you, kind of explains something about mind set of some of these teams had. team MATES!

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Got it. That’s going to be a real winner with my kids. Maybe they don’t even know. And the other thing, how do I do those faces (emojis?).